Interactive voice response (IVR)
I V R technology allows a computer to interact with humans through the use of voice and DTMF keypad inputs.
In telecommunications, IVR allows customers to interact with a company’s database via a telephone keypad or by speech recognition and they can service their own inquiries by following the IVR dialogue. IVR systems can respond with prerecorded or dynamically generated audio to further direct users on how to proceed. IVR applications can be used to control almost any function where the interface can be broken down into a series of simple interactions. IVR systems deployed in OurBank are sized to handle large call volumes.
This option customise the following activities or functions in OurBank :
1. Meeting Attendance and meeting resolutions of the groups
2. Collections in terms of loans and savings
3. Member information survey
4. Able to collect direct grievance from the group
5. SMS based data retrieval like balance, next payment due date, last payment made etc..
6. SMS push services like new loan schemes, Insurance Policies etc.. in local language.
7. Voice and sms based confirmation on any transaction like repayment or disbursement
8. Socio economic surveys at time to time
9. Data representation real time in graphs and and geographical based like google maps
10. SMS based funds transfer based on registered mobile/password
11. Missed calls to provide call backs
Coming Soon for Smart Phones
For more detail please Click Here to send your Requirements